Favorite movies? :D

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Destinie

Re: Favorite movies? :D

Post by Destinie »

Sarah wrote:@Destinie I'm afraid I haven't seen Super 8 yet, though I really want to. My sister has it, but it's on Blu-Ray (which I don't have), so I can't even borrow it from her. :sob: I'll have to check my library and see if they have a copy. Will definitely let you know my thoughts on it once I have seen it!
Please do! Even though he just produced it, it seemed like JJ wanted to make a more Spielburg-y film than Spielburg. :P
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Crystal wrote:Right now for me it's Puss in Boots. I can't get enough of that movie. xD

OMG! That movie is so cute. And it's totally for cat people, haha! I laughed so much at all the cat jokes. I really love that one cat that's all like "Ooooooo!"
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Destinie wrote:
Crystal wrote:Right now for me it's Puss in Boots. I can't get enough of that movie. xD

OMG! That movie is so cute. And it's totally for cat people, haha! I laughed so much at all the cat jokes. I really love that one cat that's all like "Ooooooo!"
It is! I agree with that cat! He's (or is it a she? o_o;) just too awesome. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I haven't watched Puss in Boots yet, but it looks so cute! Puss is adorable! I wonder if they'll ever link it to the "present" time in the Shrek movies, Puss' movie takes place in the past right?
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Mikari wrote:I haven't watched Puss in Boots yet, but it looks so cute! Puss is adorable! I wonder if they'll ever link it to the "present" time in the Shrek movies, Puss' movie takes place in the past right?
Yep, it does. I dunno if they ever would. Movie companies are iffy like that.
anon

Post by anon »

AFAIK Shrek ended since everyone lived happily ever after (4EVER, EVEN) and I'll bet Shrek himself'd get disgusted if he has to go through ANOTHER thing again...
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Makes sense. Personally I'd rather see another Puss in Boots movie than another Shrek movie, but yeah.
Shiori

Post by Shiori »

The Puss in Boots movie was cute, my niece and I watched it together. :heart: I think she only got about half the jokes. :heh:

My favourite films would have to be: Dr. Strangelove, Ghost World, Blade Runner, Citizen Kane, Pulp Fiction, and Le Corbeau. There are about a billion others I'm probably forgetting, but these are my top picks. I'm a huge fan of B movies, but I tend to keep them off lists like this due to LOLTERRIBLE.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I didn't like the 3rd Shrek but the first and second were funny, the 4th was okay. They could link the Puss timelines without Shrek since it could end before he meets Shrek. At some point Puss must have left his current gang I guess. Maybe a reunion in the "present" in another Puss focused movie.
Eden

Post by Eden »

I wasn't a fan of the Puss in Boots movie. It was okay but it wasn't spectacular.

I really want to find a dvd of the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers movie. >.> My VHS died and I'm super sad. xD That movie brings back all sorts of memories for me!
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!