Favorite movies? :D

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Vii

Favorite movies? :D

Post by Vii »

I have a select few movies sitting in a pile in my room that I can watch a thousand times over and never get bored. They are: The Lord of the Rings series, Iron Man 1 and 2, Serenity, the new Star Trek movie, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Avatar, Torchwood series, basically every Studio Ghibli film.

I WILL ADD THE AVENGERS AND X-MEN: FIRST CLASS TO THIS COLLECTION.

Do you guys have movies you'll watch over and over? What are your favorites?
searching for the starlight in the darkest skies.
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Todd

Re: Favorite movies? :D

Post by Todd »

One of my favorite movies is The Life of David Gale. You guys should watch it!
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

TOO MANY TO LIST OMG

But mostly, haha, The Avengers, Thor, Disney's Hercules, Beauty and the Beast, Ever After, Sinbad, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, Ice Age, The Lion King, Black Beauty, Running Free (another horse movie), The Dark Knight, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Totoro, and others I can't even remember gah.

[s]But mostly the first two for reasons ;D -shot- I love Loki, he's so misunderstood LET ME HUG YOU[/s]
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children and all the Star Wars :D I also really like a lot of Drew Barrimore's comedies/romantic-comedies and a lot of Hayden Christensen movies... though the fact that I like staring at him might have something to do with that. The Girl who Leapt through Time is also a super fun movie.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

Oh! I forgot The Girl Who Leapt Through Time! And also The Cats Return and Star Wars (seriously, how did I forget Star Wars, my dad watched all three alllll the time xD) Charlie's Angels is also my huge favorite~
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Todd - I've never heard of it, I'll have to see if I can find it somewhere! :)

@Camy - I've watched and enjoyed nearly all of those (though I think I'm the only person in existence who has never watched Star Wars). When it comes to your bias for Loki, I understand completely xD I love watching Thor because I love staring at Thor's actor, but I do think that Loki is a much more complex character.

@Mikari - I like a lot of Drew's movies too, like Ever After and Charlie's Angels and 50 First Dates :3 And Hayden Christensen is gorgeoussssss. I haven't seen The Girl Who Leapt Through Time... or heard of it all really. Since both of you recommended it though, I'll definitely have to see if I can find it :D
a complex surface, laid out right before our eyes. everything makes sense, now that you are by my side.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Oh yes, who doesn't love Star Wars? :D

There is also Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle, fun movies they are.

@Vii: Oh yes, you must watch The Girl Who Leapt Through Time! It's an awesome movie! Those are some of my favorite Drew movies too.
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Mikari - Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle are also in that pile of movies I'll watch a thousand times xD I love them so much~ I'll definitely check that movie out then! :D
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

@Vii: The Girl Who Leapt Through Time has a similar feel, with its own original plotline and a lot of hilarious scenes. It also teaches a slice of life lesson, but I'll leave that for you to discover.
Vii

Post by Vii »

@Mikari - sounds like my kind of movie then :) Especially considering how hard it is to find an original plotline anymore.