I'm watching [insert Tv show name here - episode and season]

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Mayumi

Re: I'm watching [insert Tv show name here - episode and sea

Post by Mayumi »

Just finished watching Once Upon A Time, Season 2/Episode 15 ;D Seriously can't wait for the next one ;-; /too much feels.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Finished Wolverine, Oh! Edo Rocket & Project Blue. Also rewatched Puella Magi.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Mayumi wrote:Just finished watching Once Upon A Time, Season 2/Episode 15 ;D Seriously can't wait for the next one ;-; /too much feels.
AUUGH I still need to finish Season 1! Maybe by the time I am done, Season 2 will be on Netflix!
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

Destinie wrote:
Mayumi wrote:Just finished watching Once Upon A Time, Season 2/Episode 15 ;D Seriously can't wait for the next one ;-; /too much feels.
AUUGH I still need to finish Season 1! Maybe by the time I am done, Season 2 will be on Netflix!
This show will get you addicted and BEGGING for more x.x;
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Watching the Bible history channel mini series that everyone at work was talking about. Very good special effects and battles. :)
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Mayumi wrote:
Destinie wrote:
This show will get you addicted and BEGGING for more x.x;
I second this!

Working my way through Season 2 of Angel. Glad to see the old Angel back again. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Mayumi I knooooow It's so good! Except I really can't stand the bickering back and forth between Emma and Regina and the Mary Margaret/David tension. It's really tiresome. I'm like, "Yes, we KNOW Regina hates Emma and she's the chosen one, let's just get on with it." Sometimes the characters are so stupid (Derp, it was a set up! No really!!) but I am really into what they've done with Rumplestiltskin, especially with his back story O. M. G. I recently saw the episode with Red Riding Hood and I was like "WWAAAHHHTTT" they made her so hardcoreeeeeeeeeeee.
Yuzuki

Post by Yuzuki »

This week I watched Revenge (Season 2 Episode 18), it will be a full month before next episode :( I hate when they do long pauses like this. Also watched the Walking Dead S3 Season finale. Waiting anxiously for this week's Parks and Recreation and for the first episode of Gu Family Book (Korean fantasy drama).
Todd

Post by Todd »

I'm on Season 3 of The West Wing (Netflix rules).
Eden

Post by Eden »

Currently on series 4 of the UK Being Human. I think I'm on episode 3 or 4 and currently following the later half of series 7 of Doctor Who.
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!