I'm watching [insert Tv show name here - episode and season]

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Larissa
Time Traveler

Re: I'm watching [insert Tv show name here - episode and sea

Post by Larissa »

Emma wrote:Catching up on Scandal. This show is one hot mess I just can't stop watching.
god ikr. I need to catch up, I left off a little ways into season 2.
tonight fate is the
neo

Post by neo »

Fringe: Season 1 Episode 4
Lost: Season 4 Episode 8

I hate myself for ever starting Lost. It's both consuming and confusing, and ultimately that great fear that it won't deliver lol.

Destinie wrote:X-Files season 1. Started from the beginning. Working my way through the entire series. :D
Did you ever watch any more of it? The X-Files is seriously my favorite show zomg. I loved all of the drama/mystery/conspiracy mulder/scully chemistry, it would keep me up at night! I like to re-watch the X-Files in sections: only arc episodes, only special gag episodes, monsters of the week, etc.

I even love Agent Doggett, XD.
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
Todd

Post by Todd »

Watching Battlestar Galactica with the boyfriend. It's his first time watching it. I love this series so much. It almost makes me want to revive my Eight shrine.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I wish I could erase the memory of watching BSG so that I could watch it and experience it for the first time all over again because it's SO GOOD.

I tend to put on whatever random crap Netflix throws my way. I've seen a lot of stinkers this way. But yesterday I started watching Continuum and it's really good so far! I'm just two episodes in, but looking forward to watching more. :)
a spoony bard
neo

Post by neo »

^ I read both of these posts and decided to check out BSG, it was in my queue anyways and wow!
I was really impressed with the first two episodes (miniseries?)
I'm on S01E05 ^__^
I feel like Starbuck will be my favorite lol.
VICTORY WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE
Laura

Post by Laura »

I'm utterly addicted to Game of Thrones, I'm reaaaaaally tempted to make shrines for Daeny and Jon Snow.

My other guilty pleasure is the Vampire Diaries and its spin-off, the Originals. At first I was like... wtf is this high school drama, but I recalled Buffy kind of started out the same so I gave it a chance and got hooked pretty quickly. XD

And of course Doctor Who. <3

I really need to get around to watching Battlestar Galactica. :x
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

wolfrun wrote:I'm utterly addicted to Game of Thrones, I'm reaaaaaally tempted to make shrines for Daeny and Jon Snow.

DO IT! I'm actually in the middle of a rematch with my flatmate. He's been spoiled for most things, but he's gotten really addicted. I really would love to make a Sansa shrine.

Aside from my GoT rewatched, I finished watching Orange is the new Black yesterday! It's very good, and I'm so glad I only have to wait two weeks for the new season. It's a Netflix only series, so it's easy to access and I really recommend it!
a spoony bard
Eimii
Time Traveler

Post by Eimii »

with a lot of my shows ended for the summer, im taking to hulu and netflix to get my fix.

I picked Medium back up again and i think im in season 2?
I also enjoy Portlandia and im in season 3 at the moment. put a bird on it!

I also started watching Psychic Detective Yakumo again and i havent watched it since it first aired.
I'm also making my boyfriend watch Psycho Pass and so far he likes it. we are about halfway through.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I've still not seen the newest Netflix only season of Arrested Development, and it's been a few years since I watched the show, so I'm rewatching the entire show before I get to the newest season. Currently on episode 9 of season 1, where Gob is about to lose his "legs".
a spoony bard
Chibi

Post by Chibi »

Watching Legend of Korra again, since Book 3 has started! :heart: