I'm watching [insert Tv show name here - episode and season]

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Destinie

Re: I'm watching [insert Tv show name here - episode and sea

Post by Destinie »

Once upon a time episode 7 season 1. Omg this show!!
Nomi

Post by Nomi »

@Destinie I just finished season 1 recently! It's so hard to stop watching OUAT ahhh

I'm currently watching Parks and Recreation, Season 3 Ep 4 and Ripper Street, Season 1 Ep 6!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

@Nomi Really?! I am currently working my way through it on Netflix. Maybe by the time I'm done season 2 will be on there as well!? It's sooo good.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

I watched the latest episode of Face/Off. I love that they had to come up with werewolves from other planets; that was just such a neat concept. And I had no idea that Saturn has 62 moons. O_O Holy cow!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I finished watching all of xxxHolic season 1, Clone Wars up to season 5 episode 19 and Digimon Data Squad episode 29. :)
Nomi

Post by Nomi »

Destinie wrote:@Nomi Really?! I am currently working my way through it on Netflix. Maybe by the time I'm done season 2 will be on there as well!? It's sooo good.
Yess! I finished season 1 about 2 weeks ago! In my opinion it got a little bit frustrating near the end, but I still really enjoyed it! Hope you would too *A*! I think season 2 should finish in about a month or two unless they go on another hiatus - am waiting for it to finish before I start on it.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Nomi wrote:
Destinie wrote:@Nomi Really?! I am currently working my way through it on Netflix. Maybe by the time I'm done season 2 will be on there as well!? It's sooo good.
Yess! I finished season 1 about 2 weeks ago! In my opinion it got a little bit frustrating near the end, but I still really enjoyed it! Hope you would too *A*! I think season 2 should finish in about a month or two unless they go on another hiatus - am waiting for it to finish before I start on it.
Haha I usually try to wait and watch/read/follow a series when it's all done instead of trying to keep up with it while it's going on. I don't know why I do that...I just got into OUAT when I wasn't feeling well and was looking for something to veg out to.
karenjeane

Post by karenjeane »

Green Lantern: The Animated Series - Season 1, Episode 7. Looks like this will be the only season. :(
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Still slowly getting through Digimon Data Squad, I watched episode 30. Other than that I watched all of Xmen anime and Heaven's Memo Pad. Xmen was okay and Heaven's Memo Pad was pretty entertaining. It's been a while since I've found such a fun little series. It's no wow, but it did make me want to watch the next episode and look forward to it instead of just watching because I can't think of anything else to watch while I play Unchained Blades. (I like to listen to / half watch some series or movie while I play video games lately. It makes the level go by so fast I was surprised at my hour count on the game.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Last night I watched several episodes of Regular Show. The only one whose title I can remember is "High Score". That show is crazy weird, but I'm really getting to like it. I also watched the latest episode of The Soup.
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.