I'm watching [insert Tv show name here - episode and season]

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Mikari

Re: I'm watching [insert Tv show name here - episode and sea

Post by Mikari »

I'm disappointed that the cel version didn't come out. I miss Chat's crazy expressions, he doesn't do as much cg, but I still want to watch this.
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

I don't know how crazy his expressions are in the other but they sure kept him cat-like and his chuckle is spot on in the Korean version in my eyes :D
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Jessica Jones! I've been so excited for this to come out and it hasn't disappointed me so far. I haven't been able to marathon it like I wanted to, but I'm currently five episodes in and hooked.
a spoony bard
Megan A

Post by Megan A »

I started watching Jessica Jones too, and I really like it. I'm trying to slow down since there's only one season out, and I only have two episodes left.

My boyfriend and I also started watching The Walking Dead which has been pretty good. We were having trouble finding something that had multiple seasons so we weren't always looking for something new to watch.
Anise

Post by Anise »

I need to watch Jessica Jones. I'm trying to finish The Man in the High Castle first.
The Second Guardian Network ☆☆ Esperits.ORG
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Currently watching Luther, a British detective series starring Idris Elba (a.k.a. Heimdall from the Thor films). Really good, human characters, great interweaving storylines, complicated villains--it's all good. :) I'm on episode 4 of the first season, and there are 3 seasons available on Netflix.

(doesn't hurt that Paul McGann is in this too ^O^ ^O^)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Camy
Administrator

Post by Camy »

I started Galavant a few days ago and ITS SO HILARIOUS. It's everything I've wanted in a series~!

I've rewatched all the episodes and I am very hyped for the next season airing next month 8D
I accept your challenge, "high prince", but I am no general.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Started watching Avatar: The Last Airbender through Amazon Prime, mainly just to see what all the Tumblr fuss was about, LOL.

So far I like it! All of the characters are likable--I actually really don't have a true FAV yet even though I'm 10 episodes in. I might just have to make a one page shrine for Appa (the flying bison), though, because he is the MVP. :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Rems

Post by Rems »

Started watching Miraculous Ladybug a few days ago, which is far much more effort than it sounds to watch it to begin with, lol! I'm enjoying it quite a bit, though my only gripe is the lack of overall season arch because I crave character development and no one really has the opportunity. I think I'm cool with it for this season, but if it carries on, I would be a sad Rems...
❝ they have stolen the heart from inside you, but this does not define you ❞
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I heard the original Ladybug, which would be aimed at an older target audience, has more of a continuous plot, but then they tore it apart and put it back together in an episodic format. I'm hoping this is just them getting things organized and tossing out these episodic plot lines while they buy time to put a continuous plot together that they think fits the new version. It's pretty late in the season to introduce the other kwamis without rushing them and it wouldn't make sense to rush when they're taking their time getting anywhere. I just hope there's a purpose behind it all. My guess is the other kwamis won't be introduced until the next season and the reason why I even think there will be another season is because of the missing kwamis that only appear in the intro. I've been holding on to every last shred of perceived continuity even if it's in part wishful/over thinking, just because I really wish they had an overarching plot.