Star Wars

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Destinie

Re: Star Wars

Post by Destinie »

I think I'm getting it confused with Spaceballs.
Mayumi

Post by Mayumi »

@Destinie: LOL! Oh dear XD;; But I'm looking forward to it ;D If that guy can do Star Trek, then I'm sure he can do Star Wars~
Icewolf

Post by Icewolf »

They will probably get the old actors back - Mark Hamil, Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher and have them play their characters when they are older and make the story centre around Han and Leia's children, Jaina, Jacen and Anakin, or maybe even Luke's son, Ben. (It might be strange for fans who haven't read EU novels, but that is what I think is likely.)

I wouldn't mind new stories with a younger Luke, Han, Leia, etc, but we'd probably get new actors for them. I just hope that they don't do a remake of the OT, because I don't really see the point in retelling a story and I think that aside from a few blunders which were brought in from the Prequels, that the originals are OK all by themselves and don't need changing.
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

That would be a relief if they told the story of Han & Leia's children. At least it would errase all those nasty rumors about original characters that I can't help it but to doubt how they would fit in. Besides, I like that all the main characters already have certain links to each other, even through the many years... Even if they're probably using R9s if that's the case, I hope R2D2 makes an appearance, I love that little droid. <3
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

I like the series and the story telling is great. I wish I saw the movie before the re-edit of episode 4-6.
aminuet .。. king
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I've watched all the versions. My original trilogy doesn't work anymore, they were dad's VHS... yeah they were ancient.
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I think you can still order DVDs that include the originals without the edits on Amazon. I bought them for Patrick for his birthday a couple years ago. :>

On a different topic: Went to WDW and went on the updated Star Tours ride. That is super fun. I heard there is over 54 different scenarios!
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Happy May the 4th!
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

@Destinie: May the 4th be with you!

(I keep wanting to add "and also with you" when people say that to me LOLOLOLOL)
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

May the 4th be with everyone!