Recently watched movies

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Eden

Re: Recently watched movies

Post by Eden »

I just recently watched "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie". It's so cute and cheesy, and MAN that's NOT how physics work!!! but it's my childhood y'know? I loved it and remember how I used to play with my zords and woosh around the room hitting pillows and humming "go go power rangers!" whenever I'd play with them. This movie breaks everything about how physics and gravity work, but it's more hilarious than insulting.
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

There were I few movies, I think I watched the second? not entirely sure... maybe the first two? I can't remember, I was kind of lost as I never watched the series. O.o;;

I'm going to go watch TMNT and catch up with everyone on that fandom...
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

I am smothering with the flu at the moment and the Wedding Date was on telly last night and I just sat there in a stupor and watched it. It's one of those films that looks like it was made in the nineties but was actually made in 2005. It was really bad.
a spoony bard
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

Aw get well soon!

I'm watching one of the Inuyasha movies... I have it bookmarked actually, haven't started watching it, but I will soon.
Cherri

Post by Cherri »

Eden wrote:I just recently watched "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie". It's so cute and cheesy, and MAN that's NOT how physics work!!! but it's my childhood y'know?
I agree. It's so silly it's awesome. Even it I mostly watched if for Adam. Anyway though, it's a good one. I used to play with action figures of them with my sister. Still have'em too.

I hope you feel better Emma!

Also last movie I watched was Avengers. It was awesome.
;o; *** pew! pew!
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Eden wrote:I just recently watched "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers: The Movie". It's so cute and cheesy, and MAN that's NOT how physics work!!! but it's my childhood y'know? I loved it and remember how I used to play with my zords and woosh around the room hitting pillows and humming "go go power rangers!" whenever I'd play with them. This movie breaks everything about how physics and gravity work, but it's more hilarious than insulting.
You don't need "physics" when you're protected by the great power. OKAY? ;w; <3

Also, last movie is the same as Cherri's. =D Avengers, finally! XD
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

I finally got to see The Avengers. I thought it was pretty awesome. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Kibumie

Post by Kibumie »

Bokura Ga Ita Zenpen. :heart:

5/4 years ago, I watched the first episode of the anime adaption of this series because my ex-bf pushed me to do so. I must say that I was already satisfied with the adaption. Of course, reading the manga followed and I began to fall in love with the series. At that time, something like a live action movie adaption was just a dream. Can't believe that I've seen the first part of the adaption. haha. so good. this miserable intense yano drama.
aminuet .。. king
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

I just watched Rango. I really enjoyed it. :)
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
SnowRayjah

Post by SnowRayjah »

Sarah wrote:I just watched Rango. I really enjoyed it. :)
I enjoyed Rango too! <3

I recently watched The Wrath of the Titans. It wasn't bad. Not sure how I feel about it overall.
My dear, the truth is simple. We're all mad here.