Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Laura

Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel

Post by Laura »

I'm a pretty huge Buffy and Angel fan! :D I KNOW there are fellow fans here so let's talk about the series!!

I love the TV series in so many ways... I love the first couple seasons because of the nostalgia value. Buffy and her friends' high school days are just so unique and fresh compared to the later seasons where they're more experts in monster slaying. Yet the later seasons are so full of amazing character growth that I love them all the same. <3

I've read through Buffy season 8+ as well as Angel & Faith I really enjoyed where the story continued. It sucks that there weren't any more seasons of the series but I think the comics are so well done that it's okay! xD I especially love the latest developments with a certain relationship I won't mention in case someone hasn't read any of it yet.

I also really loved Angel. I can't say that I prefer one over the other because they're so different in tone that it's hard to compare. Some days I'm more in an Angel mood than a Buffy one. xD I also did enjoy the continuation of Angel in the comics, but I was frustrated with how it was organized until Dark Horse took over with Angel & Faith.

My favourite character? SPIKE. Hands down. I love them all but he's always been my number one. I even have the life-size puppet replica tucked away in storage atm. xD It's one of my prize possessions. <3