Doctor Who

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Laura

Re: Doctor Who

Post by Laura »

HMM. I THINK SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE A SHRINE.

JUST SAYING.

Then I wouldn't have to go find stuff, I'd just read yours. LOL >_> <_<

Seriously though, I think I will go looking for the TV movie. I might actually have digital copies of the books somewhere around here, possibly audiobooks. :9 I downloaded a bunch of old school stuff that's harder to find a little while ago, haven't gotten around to parsing through it all yet. You've definitely inspired me though. XD
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

wolfrun wrote:HMM. I THINK SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE A SHRINE.

JUST SAYING.

Then I wouldn't have to go find stuff, I'd just read yours. LOL >_> <_<
Already got one planned for May of this year (20 years to the month that the TV Movie released)! :D :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Laura

Post by Laura »

Robin wrote:Already got one planned for May of this year (20 years to the month that the TV Movie released)! :D :D
HRRRRGNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YES OMG
Anise

Post by Anise »

*rolls in late to the party* Let me tell you about my feelings for DW. My favorite doctor is 5, Peter Davison, he reminds me of one of my best friends so that's probably why.

The TV movie is great although it has some weird continuity things. I love 8 and I adore Dr. Grace Holloway. I got to see her actress at a convention once and she was wonderful. She was very personable and willing to talk to fans.
The Second Guardian Network ☆☆ Esperits.ORG
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

Anise wrote:*rolls in late to the party* Let me tell you about my feelings for DW. My favorite doctor is 5, Peter Davison, he reminds me of one of my best friends so that's probably why.

The TV movie is great although it has some weird continuity things. I love 8 and I adore Dr. Grace Holloway. I got to see her actress at a convention once and she was wonderful. She was very personable and willing to talk to fans.
Cool cool! Five is one of my bf's favorite Doctors too (his other favorite is One, the late William Hartnell). As for me, Five, Three, and Nine were all in the running to become my favorite Doctor until I saw Eight... xD

I agree, the TV Movie does change some weird things here and there ("the Doctor is half-human," wtf, though they sorta brought that up again in Twelve's run)...I'mma write about it allllll in my upcoming site, though! :D
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org