Important '90s Cable TV Shows for Kids?

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
nyxmidnight
Communications Staffer

Re: Important '90s Cable TV Shows for Kids?

Post by nyxmidnight »

VR TROOPERS I liked that show ;;
Join in the Tale, in the Blight, of Conquest and Lies
Come the Sun, to Tarnish in the Sky
Vow that we shall Tear the Light - Dark seizes the Throne
Lost in thoughts, all alone
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

VR Troopers! That was it. (Now I can't exactly remember WHY I liked it, only that 10-year-old me decided it was better than Power Rangers...xD)

Let's see...there was also a '90s show on CBS' Saturday morning cartoon lineup called "G.T.K." or something like that--it was 3 letters, the first one being G, is all I can remember. The premise of the show was that there was this little guy (same name as the show) in a yellow spacesuit-looking thing, and two people with him who had to protect him because he was actually super-powerful. At one point he got transformed into a being called "A.V.A.T.A.R." by the bad guy of the show, and it was a major catastrophe...
~ a dream is a wish your heart makes ~
withinmyworld.org
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I loved Inspector Gadget! I even had the SNES game XD

Aladdin <3 I've never gotten over the fact that they never revealed Mirage's past or her link to the cyclops guy. Loved the Thundra episodes.

I always meant to watch Gargoyles but kept getting sidetracked and only caught a few episodes here and there. Maybe I'll actually watch it one of these days.

Watched Darkwing Duck, Tail Spin, Chip n' Dale and Duck Tales too. Also Goof Troop. Never quite got into Quack Pack though I did watch a few episodes. I haven't heard of Vr Rangers before, but you're making me curious.
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

:D!

Also Rocky & Bullwinkle and Boris & Natasha. So Much LOLs.
withinmyworld.org
Mikari

Post by Mikari »

I never got into Bullwinkle, haven't heard about Boris... *thinks* Gummi Bears! XD I also really liked Bunny & Clyde, the one with the carrot thieves. Does anyone remember Jungle Cubs and Marsupilami? And Garfield! <3 Garfield
Robin
Events Staffer

Post by Robin »

GARFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIELD

YES

Oh, also, I meant to put that Boris & Natasha were characters featured in mini-episodes included within the Rocky and Bullwinkle show, but I forgot that part ^_^; Here's the IMDB article about the show: Rocky and His Friends (gotta love early 60s animation xD)
withinmyworld.org