Most anticipated movies

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Saya

Most anticipated movies

Post by Saya »

So because there is a topic like this in the video games, I thought of actually doing one for the movies.

For me...

2012 - The expandables 2, Gambit, The Hobbit, The Man With the Iron Fist
2013 - Star Trek 2, Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World, The Hobbit: There and Back Again
2014 - Captain America: The Winter Soldier, X-Men Origins: Deadpool, X Men First Class Sequel, How to train your dragon 2, Guardians of the Galaxy
2015 - Avatar 2
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Sarah
Time Traveler

Re: Most anticipated movies

Post by Sarah »

Right now I'm super excited about Wreck-It Ralph, which comes out this November. It looks like a fun movie and the storyline really appeals to me. :) Plus, Q-Bert is in it!!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Eden

Post by Eden »

I can't wait for The Hobbit because it has my favorite actor atm... Aidan Turner... XD

I've yet to see Avengers, Captian America, Thor, or X-Men: First Class. I'm way behind on movies this year. I don't even know what's coming out... T_T I didn't care for Iron Man 2 so I'm unsure about 3.
Not just another romantic comedy. ~ Get Dropbox!
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Well so far the ones I really want to see are already out in theaters, but I either 1) I don't want to go to the movies by myself and 2) they're always in 3D and I can't watch movies in 3D as it makes me really sick (I almost threw up watching Avatar in 3D when I discovered this, it was not fun). The movies I'd really love to see though are Brave and Ice Age 4. Also, thanks to a certain song I found on YouTube I'd really like to see Madagascar 3. D:
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

THE WORLD'S END, AHHHHH.

Also Brave, which still isn't out in my country for another three weeks. I'm excited in a vague kind of way for all the Marvel films.

I also hate 3D, Crystal, although I don't have the problems watching it that you have. I really hate how my local cinema will only show new releases in 3D for the first few weeks. I was so happy when I found out the Dark Knight Rises was 2D only.
a spoony bard
Saya

Post by Saya »

OOOH i so feel you on 3d, we normally at our cinemas, get always the NON3D version and is the one I chose normally, if I don't go with nagging friends who want 3d

And ANOTHER ONE I FORGOT.... in 2014 there is also Ant Man, that is comming out *O*
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@Emma: Isn't that the truth! 3D seems to be the in thing now. Our local movie theater does have a 2D show on Wednesdays but the thing is I'm usually busy those nights so I can't go anyway. :(

@Saya: I'm glad I'm not the only one. xD
Ava

Post by Ava »

Likewise, I can't enjoy 3D movies. It gives me a headache. They've invaded Disneyland park rides as well, so I can't enjoy Star Tours anymore either. :sad:
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

@Ava: That's no good. It would be really nice if they made 3D an option for those of us that can't do it. :(
Ava

Post by Ava »

@Crystal. Agreed. It's nice knowing that I'm not the only one who feels this way. By the way 3D films are marketed, you'd think the public is 100% yearning for 3D. Actually, it's the theaters that want to push 3D, so that they can charge extra fees.
Dreams are meaningful when you work toward them in the real world.
If you merely live within the dreams of other people, it's no different from being dead.