Most anticipated movies

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Masao
Host

Re: Most anticipated movies

Post by Masao »

Saya wrote:
Masao wrote:I'm pretty much looking forward to all the Marvel movies, especially Thor 2.
LOL, I'm actually most anticipating Deadpool from Marvel, but Yay I'm not alone in looking forward to marvel movies *O* (I'm wary of the cap 2)
really? I'm super looking forward to Captain America 2 ever since I found out it was going to be about Winter Soldier gfdkjgdfgkfdk :inlove:
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Saya

Post by Saya »

Masao wrote:
Saya wrote:
Masao wrote:I'm pretty much looking forward to all the Marvel movies, especially Thor 2.
LOL, I'm actually most anticipating Deadpool from Marvel, but Yay I'm not alone in looking forward to marvel movies *O* (I'm wary of the cap 2)
really? I'm super looking forward to Captain America 2 ever since I found out it was going to be about Winter Soldier gfdkjgdfgkfdk :inlove:
I'm wary if it because it's the winter soldier... because I like superhusbands and because i like hawkblack, and winter soldier can ruin both of those in the movies ;____;/
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

A new Wolverine movie has been announced. I loved X-Men Origins: Wolverine so I'm pretty stoked for its sequel. <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Todd

Post by Todd »

Scream 5. lol
Masao
Host

Post by Masao »

Saya wrote:
Masao wrote:
Saya wrote:
I'm wary if it because it's the winter soldier... because I like superhusbands and because i like hawkblack, and winter soldier can ruin both of those in the movies ;____;/
I shipped Bucky and Steven in Captain America, and it doesn't take away from the fact I also ship Steven with Tony. Whatever happens in Winter Soldier, I don't think it'll change the fact that Steven/Tony is one of the biggest ships ever. And even if they puts stuff in the film that changes anything, it won't invalidate anything you ship, since just because something isn't "canon" doesn't mean we can't enjoy it. So I wouldn't worry. :yay:

Also, I'm looking forward to The Hobbit. Because Lee Pace as an elf is kghfdgdfk :heart:
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Saya

Post by Saya »

Masao wrote:
Saya wrote:
Masao wrote:
Saya wrote:
I shipped Bucky and Steven in Captain America, and it doesn't take away from the fact I also ship Steven with Tony. Whatever happens in Winter Soldier, I don't think it'll change the fact that Steven/Tony is one of the biggest ships ever. And even if they puts stuff in the film that changes anything, it won't invalidate anything you ship, since just because something isn't "canon" doesn't mean we can't enjoy it. So I wouldn't worry. :yay:

Also, I'm looking forward to The Hobbit. Because Lee Pace as an elf is kghfdgdfk :heart:
Yeah, I know,OK IF BUCKY APPEARS IN THE AVENGERS 2 THEN I'LL HAVE TO DO SteveTonyBucks,yeah, read some good of those.... *goes cuddle superhusbands and hwakblack*
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
anon

Post by anon »

I never watched movies a lot but I'll bandwagon here and say that, yes, Avengers 2 is going to be FUR-REAKIN' AMAYYYZING. And if that Black Widow movie is ever made, you bet I'm going to try to catch it too.

Also aside from that I am looking forward to the Japanese film adaptation of the manga Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu only because I wanted to see how it's going to be adapted and how much balls it's going to suck. They went over-the-top to emphasize how nerdy the main female lead is.
Nekoi

Post by Nekoi »

I'm waiting for also for some animation movies: Wreck-It Ralph, Rise of the Guardians and Hotel Transylvania! They seem all so funny! But my heart especially await the first 2.

Wrech-It Ralph cause it's so freaking nerdish!XD When I saw all the enemies of the various games I died on the floor!!
Rise of the Guardians seem so nice but I expect it cause Hugh Jackman will voice Bunnymund!**
"There is only one God, and his name is death. And there is only one thing we say to death: Not today"
Syrio Forel, ASoIaF
Sarah
Time Traveler

Post by Sarah »

Nekoi wrote: Wrech-It Ralph cause it's so freaking nerdish!XD When I saw all the enemies of the various games I died on the floor!!
Me too, me too! XD Especially the Pac-Man ghost, hehe.

Hotel Transylvania looks good, as well!
If you're interested in time travel, meet me last Thursday.
Nekoi

Post by Nekoi »

When I saw Cammie and Chun-Li in the trains station I think I died!XD I can't wait for it!!
"There is only one God, and his name is death. And there is only one thing we say to death: Not today"
Syrio Forel, ASoIaF