Most anticipated movies

Any series that isn't anime as well as live action movies.
Masao
Host

Re: Most anticipated movies

Post by Masao »

I'm pretty much looking forward to all the Marvel movies, especially Thor 2.
THE FATE OF DESTRUCTION IS ALSO THE JOY OF REBIRTH.
Saya

Post by Saya »

Masao wrote:I'm pretty much looking forward to all the Marvel movies, especially Thor 2.
LOL, I'm actually most anticipating Deadpool from Marvel, but Yay I'm not alone in looking forward to marvel movies *O* (I'm wary of the cap 2)
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Nekoi

Post by Nekoi »

Well most of those Saya listed are movies I'm waiting!XD Lot of Marvel pleasure there! :heart:
"There is only one God, and his name is death. And there is only one thing we say to death: Not today"
Syrio Forel, ASoIaF
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

I hear there's another American version of Godzilla coming out 2014. They say it's going to be unrelated to the Matthew Broderick one. Actually looking forward to seeing the developments. The last Godzilla movie was Godzilla: Final Wars 2004. *SQUEE*

Does anyone know if the Phoenix Wright live-action movie is out and where can I watch it? I saw it was scheduled for release earlier this year (?).
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Destinie wrote: Does anyone know if the Phoenix Wright live-action movie is out and where can I watch it? I saw it was scheduled for release earlier this year (?).
It was out in Japan earlier this year, and I did hear there are plans for an international release but no dates or anything. I'm hoping it'll get a fansub when the DVD is released in August (or that the DVD itself will have English subtitles).
a spoony bard
Destinie

Post by Destinie »

Emma wrote:
Destinie wrote: Does anyone know if the Phoenix Wright live-action movie is out and where can I watch it? I saw it was scheduled for release earlier this year (?).
It was out in Japan earlier this year, and I did hear there are plans for an international release but no dates or anything. I'm hoping it'll get a fansub when the DVD is released in August (or that the DVD itself will have English subtitles).
Nice! Thanks! From the trailers it looked really entertaining so I am looking forward to seeing it.
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Masao wrote:I'm pretty much looking forward to all the Marvel movies, especially Thor 2.
Whoa, wait? There's gonna be a Thor 2? That's sick!
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.
Saya

Post by Saya »

Crystal wrote:
Not only Thor 2, captain america 2, iron man 3, guardians of galaxy... and so much more
-* Nothing is true ... everything is permitted.
Emma
Time Traveler

Post by Emma »

Destinie wrote:
Emma wrote:
Nice! Thanks! From the trailers it looked really entertaining so I am looking forward to seeing it.
I know! It looks so good! When I saw a still of Phoenix interrogating the parrot, I knew it was going to be good. :)
a spoony bard
Crystal

Post by Crystal »

Saya wrote:
Crystal wrote:
Not only Thor 2, captain america 2, iron man 3, guardians of galaxy... and so much more
Oh, man! That is so awesome! <3
There are shadows before us - but only because the light is at our back.